Microsoft has recently announced the new Windows version – Windows 11.
Existing windows users can update their devices to Windows 11 free of cost and will be available globally starting this holiday season.
With this update Microsoft has done big changes in terms of UI. The UI, Start Menu, File Explorer, everything is now more colourful and glossy.
The main Features of this windows includes below points :
- Complete UI and UX revamped.
- Updated Microsoft Store with Amazon App store integration.
- Support for Android apps natively without any emulator.
- New Themes.
- New bootup and error sound effects.
- Refreshed File Explorer
- Start Menu located at center
- Snap Layouts for multitasking
- New widget tab with weather, news and feed
The system requirements for the new windows is currently a trending topic because of the TPM 2.0 requirement (Trusted Platform Module) which many of the old devices don’t have.
The Other system requirements includes:
- 1 GHz or Faster Dual Core Processors
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- Minimum 64 GB of Storage
- TPM 2.0
How to Install Windows 11
Currently there are two ways someone can install Windows 11 on their device.
1. There is a ISO file available on internet of the leaked version of Windows 11 which can be used for installation of windows 11.
2. The second and safer way is – Windows Insider Program : User can login to their windows/outlook account and sign up for Windows Insider Program and they can install the developer version of Windows 11.
I would recommend to not use either of these ways on your primary device and wait for the official update.